De følgende vaskesymboler er de anvisninger vi anbefaler skal følges, for at din beklædningsgenstand opretholder den vandtætte membran, og
de egenskaber det er købt med. Ydermere forlænger det den generelle holdbarhed på produktet at følge vores anvisninger.
Washing and caring for a Lyngsoe rain product
- WASHING: Wash with cold water on the delicate or hand wash cycle. To avoid friction and pilling, ensure all hook and loop (velcro) are closed. Washing your jacket will help to maintain the water repellant features of your jacket. If you have a High-efficiency (HE) top-loader washing machine, check the machine manual since waterproof clothing can interfere with or cause damage to HE washing machines.
- CLEANING SOLVENTS: Use mild detergent, preferably non-toxic and biodegradable. Do not bleach or add fabric softener, the strong chemicals can break down the waterproofing elements that keep you dry and happy.
- DRYING: When drying, hang dry or dry flat in areas with plenty of ventilation. This will prevent peeling or melting of the inner waterproof coatings. Garment can be tumble dried on low heat, but ensure garment is right side out and zipped up. The inner coating can stick to the walls of the dryer and cause friction, which may tear or melt the waterproof coating. If you are using the dryer, add a towel or two to absorb some of the moisture and help tumble the garment softer.
- IRONING: DO NOT IRON. The inner coating and seam sealing is applied by heat and will melt if it comes in contact with high heat, and may ruin your iron.
- STORING: Make sure to hang your jacket until dry after use. Storing a wet crumpled garment can cause mold and mildew.